Monday, January 13, 2014

Sabatoge



Hey Followers, This is another old one, I wanna  put up these old poems and then move on to new fresh ideas.


This is called Sabatoge, but I'm not Wale thou. LOL


6-12-12

I always over think things

I always Rush relationships

I always think I know what someone feels

I always Sabotage!

I usually do this without realizing it.

So if I want something I never had which is true friendship, I must not ruin it.

Do something different.

If I want a friend, I must first be a friend first.

I must not Run from the good.

Enough Running,

Even when I run you are in my mind.

I tarnish your image with past images.

I must not sabotage.

I must work with what I have

I am drawn to the inside of you

The parts that are unknown

I yearn to know those parts.

I want to forever hold you in my spirit

Your goodness consumes me

To bad , so sad , the first chance I got I ran



No comments:

Post a Comment