Monday, December 16, 2013

KING Bey !!!! King BEY-ONCE



Here's a RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It took me forever to start blogging. Now, I hope it's beneficial to me and others!! I love to write, read and Bullshit! I am inconsistently & Perfectly Flawed!! I am Random, Silly and plain childish, however I Know the voices in my head are not lying to me. The voice say, " Your Awesome , Great and about To Blow.''

LOL, anyhoo I want to talk about that new Beyonce album. Beyonce GAVE me Everything...


I was literally dead before I watched the album. (Watched the album?! LOL)

Bey gave me LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay a.k.a. Mr. Knowles Gave me Life.

I will now call Bey, King Bey!!!! King B!! She reigns!

Oh and did yall see that Body. I have to get to somebody's GYM. Bey body was screaming I am Women and a Grown one at that!!

My fave song right now is Blow, Drunk in Love, and Partition.

I believe that this is her best collection of work!! She is keeping us Alive.

Bey Get'em!!


No comments:

Post a Comment